1600W High Power Original Leister Hot Air Gun for Flex Banner
We are a Professional Export Trade company , sale many kinds of
machine and materials about the Advertising Industry .
Our company sale many kinds of Flex / PVC Banner Weldind machine
and spare parts .
About the Original Leister 1600W Hot Air Gun ,
details as below :
|Product Name||Original Leister 3400W/1600W hot air gun|
20～700 ℃ distance adjustable
• Power supply cord
• Main switch
• air filter
• rubber stand
• heater tube
► Welding of thermoplastic materials as well as single-ply flexible
plastics and modified bitumen in the form of boards, tubes,
profiles, lining membranes, coated materials, films, foams, tiles
and sheets. The following procedures are possible: overlap welding,
welding with rod, with tape, butt welding and melt welding.
► For foaming, ending and sealing of the thermoplastic semi-finished
materials and plastic granules.
► Activating and dissolving of solvent free adhesive and fusion
► Shrinking of heat-shrink sleeves, films, tapes, solder sleeves,
preformed and mould part.
► Igniting of wood shavings, paper, coal or straw in furnaces
► Defrosting of frozen water pipes.
► Soldering of copper pipes, solder joints and metal foils.
► Drying of water-damp surfaces.
• Do not touch the hot nozzle and make sure to place it on a heat
resistant surface because of the fire hazard..
• Put the nozzle on the heater tube and secure the nozzle by the
screw on the cap.
Use original nozzles only.
Service and repairs :
♦ Clean polluted air filter with a small brush or replace it
♦ Check mains cable and plug for electrical and mechanical damage.
♦ Clean welding nozzle with a steel brush
• The voltage rating stated on the tool must correspond to
• Protect tools from damp and wet
• The tool much be operated with supervision. Heat can reach
combustible materials which are out of sight.
• For personal protecting on the building site, we strongly recommend
the tool be connected to a GFCI(Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)or
a RCCB (Residual Current Circuit Breaker)
• Unplug the tools before opening it.
• Incorrect use of hot-air blowers can cause fire and explosion
hazard, expecially near combustible materials and explosive gases
• Do not touch heater tube and nozzle when they are hot. They may
cause burns.Do not point hot air flow in the direction of people or
Thanks for your kind reading ! Any questions or demand contact me
freely : )